* Evolution and 2.5.x
@ 2002-10-13 18:54 Eric Blade
From: Eric Blade @ 2002-10-13 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Greetings,

  I'm guessing that not too many of the kernel developers use Evolution as
their email program :)   Since I started picking up the 2.5.x series, at around
2.5.34, Evolution does not run anywhere near properly.  I'm not sure if that
is a kernel issue, or a problem with Evolution's code..  But it did improve
quite a bit with all the low-level process management that was in the 2.5.3x
series.  It still doesn't work right though.  (in 2.5.34, evolution would
just plain halt the system ... in 2.5.42, it mostly works right, as long
as you don't try to compose a message.. composing a message will leave you
with a whole buch of zombie processes).