* 2.5 kernel hangs system
@ 2003-04-22 20:19 Dave Mehler
From: Dave Mehler @ 2003-04-22 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,
    Ok, i've got a 2.5.68 kernel compilation that when i try to boot it it
hangs the system. It gives me hex codes after it loads the kernel or if i
have it load an initrd, it loads that then gives hex codes and stops.
    I've got output from lspci -v and my config file at the following url:
www.davemehler.net
    Suggestions are desperately needed.
If there's missing information that i should post please let me know and i
will post it.
Thanks.
Dave.