* [OT] Intel chipset development documents
@ 2001-11-02 17:10 Greg Sheard
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Greg Sheard @ 2001-11-02 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi all. Apologies for OT, but this seems the best place to ask.
Intel have removed documentation for the 430VX (Triton) chipset from
their developer site. I'm trying to check that the access details for
the Southbridge are the same as for the 440BX chipset, since I'm working
on some code for direct PCI access. If they're not, could somebody
please let me have the relevant documentation?

Thanks in advance,

Greg Sheard.
ECSC Ltd.