* Serial API ('serport' ?)
@ 2002-10-14  9:07 Romain Lievin
From: Romain Lievin @ 2002-10-14  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rmk; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hi,

I would like to know whether a kind of parport exists for the serial ports.
This will allow me to do some low level accesses on the serial port pins (CTS/RTS & DSR/DTR).
I need to implement a bit-banging access on the serial port which can coexist with the other serial ports.

I can not use request_region/release_region because the region has already been locked by the serial port driver.

Any idea ?

--
Romain Lievin, aka 'roms'       <roms@lpg.ticalc.org>
Web site                        <http://lpg.ticalc.org/prj_tilp>