* linux-activist archives
@ 2003-06-13 19:24 Hal Duston
From: Hal Duston @ 2003-06-13 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rob Landley, Jonathan Corbet; +Cc: linux-kernel

Rob, Jonathan,

I am the webmaster for kclug.org, and can tar up the stuff I've created
if you like.  I grabbed the archives from other publicly available
locations several years ago.  I would assume you would rather have the
originals instead of my hackish processing of them.  I do still have
them as well if the sites I obtained them from aren't available anymore.

Here is one of my sources:
ftp://tsx-11.mit.edu/pub/linux/mail-archive/

Looks like my other source has been moved there as well.

Good luck!

--
Hal Duston
Webmaster kclug.org

* Re: linux-activist archives
@ 2003-06-13 20:17 ` Jonathan Corbet
From: Jonathan Corbet @ 2003-06-13 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hal Duston; +Cc: linux-kernel

> I am the webmaster for kclug.org, and can tar up the stuff I've created
> if you like.

Thanks.  linux-activists, I think, predates the era I'm trying to research
now.  I'd like to snarf it at some point and put together the ultimate
archive, but that comes later.

For now, I've managed to get the linux-kernel archives for the last 8 years
or so, thanks to responses to my original message - thanks.  I've gotten a
little distracted now that SCO has fingered RCU as one of its areas of
concern...I think enough has been dug up now that they won't get much
further with *that* argument.  Time for some more general trolling...

Thanks,

jon

Jonathan Corbet
Executive editor, LWN.net