* linux-activist archives
@ 2003-06-13 19:24 Hal Duston
From: Hal Duston @ 2003-06-13 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rob Landley, Jonathan Corbet; +Cc: linux-kernel

Rob, Jonathan,

I am the webmaster for kclug.org, and can tar up the stuff I've created
if you like.  I grabbed the archives from other publicly available
locations several years ago.  I would assume you would rather have the
originals instead of my hackish processing of them.  I do still have
them as well if the sites I obtained them from aren't available anymore.

Here is one of my sources:
ftp://tsx-11.mit.edu/pub/linux/mail-archive/

Looks like my other source has been moved there as well.

Good luck!

--
Hal Duston
Webmaster kclug.org