* CPU-Test similar to Memtest?
@ 2003-10-28 16:05 Robert L. Harris
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Robert L. Harris @ 2003-10-28 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux-Kernel

On the heels of my system going nuts when I enabled Highmem I've played
with the ram and starting to wonder if it might all be good and I might
have a CPU just panic'ing for the fun of it.

I'm going to run MEMTEST today when I get home and get a chance to make
a bootable CD but I'm wondering if there might be a "CPUTEST" or such
utility anyone knows of that'll poke and prod a dual athalon real well
and make sure I don't have a flaky cpu.

Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
  Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
    Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.