* linux-next: removal of the rpmsg tree
@ 2016-03-09  5:28 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2016-03-09  5:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ohad Ben-Cohen; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel

Hi Ohad,

I noticed that the rpmsg tree

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ohad/rpmsg.git branch for-next

has not been updated since November 2014.  I am going to remove it from
linux-next tomorrow unless I hear that it may be useful.  It can always
be easily added back if it proves useful in the future.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell