@ 2017-11-29  6:36 Wong
From: Wong @ 2017-11-29  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I have something very confidential and private to discuss with you

----

@ 2017-09-19 21:34 a
From: a @ 2017-09-19 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Are you free for discussion?

* reply
@ 2017-02-12 23:43 BARRISTER MAXWELL KOJO
From: BARRISTER MAXWELL KOJO @ 2017-02-12 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings to you and you family.

I am Barrister Maxwell Kojo, a solicitor at law. I was born and raised
through Islamic way. However, I am making this proposal to you in
respect to the death of late client,who dead leaving some huge amount
of money behind (USD$9,580,000) in a security company. After
unsuccessful attempts to locate his relations, I decided to contact
you.

Please, endeavour to reply me on my private email below to enhance
effective communication and details on the above matter.

This is my personal E-mail: (barrmaxwell16@hotmail.com).

Thanks for your prompt response.

Mrs. Felicia Mathias (Secretary).
For:Maxwell Kojo (ESQ).

(PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)
AKC LAW CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
LOME-TOGO.
E-mail:(barrmaxwell16@hotmail.com)
Reply back at my private email for more details.

@ 2016-08-16 15:50 Tam David
From: Tam David @ 2016-08-16 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear sir,
I plead indulgence if i have invaded your privacy.

I have an urgent and important business deal to negotiate with you in
connection to my late client Engineer Victor Walmsley.
Please confirm for detail
Regards,
Barrister Tam David
Tel:+228 91942008

* RE: REPLY.
@ 2015-12-19 23:41 CAPT, CASEY
From: CAPT, CASEY @ 2015-12-19 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I write to seek your assistance for safe keeping of two military trunk boxes valuable that will be of great benefit to both of us,i will explain further when you respond to my direct Email:  captcaseythoreen20@r7.com

I would appreciate your urgent response.

Capt.Casey Thoreen( US ARMY OFFICER CURRENTLY SERVING IN AFGHANISTAN)

* RE: REPLY.
@ 2015-12-03  9:19 Capt.Casey
From: Capt.Casey @ 2015-12-03  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-11-18 11:18 Casy
From: Casy @ 2015-11-18 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I write to seek your assistance for safe keeping of two military trunk boxes valuable that will be of great benefit to both of us,i will explain further when you respond to my direct Email:  captcaseythoreen20@r7.com

I would appreciate your urgent response.

Capt.Casey Thoreen( US ARMY OFFICER CURRENTLY SERVING IN AFGHANISTAN)

* Reply..
@ 2014-04-28 13:03 Maxwell Stevens
From: Maxwell Stevens @ 2014-04-28 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

Greetings, I need to discuss an important issue with you about fund of
$12.5Million, and i await your prompt response so as to know that your
email is still valid to communicate with each other. Hoping to hear
from you immediately. Thank you. Contact me direct on:
(maxwellstevens@gmx.com) Call me immediately +228-976-45-955

I await your prompt response,

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Maxwell Stevens.(ESQ).

* Reply.
@ 2013-07-17  6:12 Cham Tao
From: Cham Tao @ 2013-07-17  6:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a proposal for you in the tune of One Hundred & Five Million EUR, after
successful transfer, we shall share in the ratio of forty for you and sixty for
me. Please reply for specifics.

Yours,
Mr. Cham Tao Soon
Chairman Audit Committee
UOB Bank, Singapore

* RE: Reply
@ 2013-06-03 12:42 Lee K Leung
From: Lee K Leung @ 2013-06-03 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Lee Leung, an account manager in China Trust Bank and i have an urgent and confidential business proposition for you.
Awaiting your urgent response : lkamleung0@yahoo.com.hk
Sincerely,Lee Leung.

* Reply.
@ 2013-05-19 19:47 Cham Tao Soon
From: Cham Tao Soon @ 2013-05-19 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a project for you in the tune of One Hundred & Five Million
EUR, Please reply for specifics

dispose of the e-mail.

* Reply.
@ 2013-04-18  6:50 Cham Tao Soon
From: Cham Tao Soon @ 2013-04-18  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ctsoon1

I need your assistance to move funds from Singapore. I will forward
details upon your request.

Cham Tao Soon

* reply
@ 2012-07-31 16:22 Loan Offer
From: Loan Offer @ 2012-07-31 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Do you need a loan? if Yes content me now:mercronloanfinance@live.com

* Re: Reply...
@ 2011-07-21 22:12 Young Chang
From: Young Chang @ 2011-07-21 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Compliment of the day,
I'm Mr. Young Chang, I work with the Mevas Bank bank here in Hong Kong. I
have a business proposal that i will like you to handle with me from my bank
worth $19.7million. This however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner
compel you to honor against your will. If interested, kindly get back to
me for more details

* Re: Reply...
@ 2011-07-21 22:11 Young Chang
From: Young Chang @ 2011-07-21 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-03-09 12:23 Barr. Tan Chee Lan
From: Barr. Tan Chee Lan @ 2011-03-09 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,
I am Barrister Tan Chee Lan, I have contacted you to assist in distributing the
money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceabl
e by the bank where this deposit valued at Six Million, One Hundred Thousand Uni
ted States Dollars (US$6.1 Million). This bank has issued me a notice to contact
 the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

Best regards,
Tan Chee Lan
Attorney at Law

@ 2011-03-09  3:05 Tan Chee Lan
From: Tan Chee Lan @ 2011-03-09  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Tan Chee Lan Advocates & Solicitors
21st Floor, Jalan Kampar, Plaza Permata,
50400, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
Malayasia

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Tan Chee Lan, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours, died as a result of His heart condition, due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia. As reported by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake.

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at Six Million, One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$6.1 Million). This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my named client, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.  Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

 This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from many breach of the law.  If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential, whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest. I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible via my private Email: barr.tancheelan@kkwl.ac.th

And treats with absolute confidentiality and sincerity. I look forward to your quick reply.

Best regards,

Tan Chee Lan
Attorney at Law

* REPLY
@ 2010-02-24  4:46 Mr.Jiang Jianmin.
From: Mr.Jiang Jianmin. @ 2010-02-24  4:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mr Jiang Jianmin, Principal Assurance Manager for the ChinaTrust Commercial
Bank in China.Please contact me for a secured business proposal:mr_jiangjianmin09@8u8.com

* Re: Reply
@ 2008-12-21 12:15 Mr Shu F Yang
From: Mr Shu F Yang @ 2008-12-21 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Shu F Yang I work with bank sino pac in Taiwan, I
have a business transaction to share with you of my partner
Mrs Lui if interested get back to me via my personal e-mail
shuyangtw@hotmail.com for more details.

Sincerely,
Mr. Yang

* Re: Reply
@ 2006-06-05  2:36 Clayton Lozano
From: Clayton Lozano @ 2006-06-05  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mlist-linux-kernel

Life Should be Full of Luxuries....

http://pleasegimmiepancakez.com/

Yet, only a handful of people can afford the finest products, the luxuries of the elite.
But, here at "Luxury Replica" we are committed to bringing you the finest products, at prices incomparably lower.
All of the top designer brands for Watches, Ties, Handbags and even Mont Blanc.

http://pleasegimmiepancakez.com/

The finest of products, at the lowest of prices,:

http://pleasegimmiepancakez.com/

Regards,
Eldon Lockhart

@ 2005-08-20  1:11 Dr Raymond .K.Dobbs
From: Dr Raymond .K.Dobbs @ 2005-08-20  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Dr Raymond Keith Dobbs
 managing Director
 Midland Industrial Metals
 86-92 Northwood Street,
 Birmingham, West Midlands,
 B3 1TH U.K.
 website.http://www.mimltd.co.uk

 Dear Sir/Madam,
 I am Dr Raymond Keith Dobbs managing Director
of Midland Industrial Metals.Although from
new zealand and based in the U.K
 Our company is involved in the manufacturing
of metal,copper strip and Aluminum for
manufacturing Purposes.(recycling and reclamation)
 This product are exported to the international
market in North America/South America, Europe
and some part of Africa.
 We are in search for competent/capable individual
who can help us in reaching our customers in Europe,
North/South America,asia and Africa.
 Also you shall be required to be our representative
who outstanding balance owed us Would be paid to us
through you.
 Please should you be interested in doing Business
with us we would appreciate you contact us for more
information via this email address.
 Finally Subject to your satisfaction you will be given
the opportunity to Negotiate your mode of which we will
pay/compensate for your services as our Representative
 Please if you are interested forward to us your phone
number/fax and your full contact addresses.
 Thanks in advance

 Dr Raymond Keith Dobbs
 managing Director
 Midland Industrial Metals