* [RFC] Makefiles in scripts dir needs to move  one place
@ 2019-09-30  8:10 Bhaskar Chowdhury
From: Bhaskar Chowdhury @ 2019-09-30  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg KH; +Cc: torvalds, linux-kernel, akpm, tglx, viro

 Hey Greg ,

 Absolute trivialities, but might break few scripts, but make things
 clean..

 We have so many *Makefile.* cluttering in the top level scripts dir.
 Can we please move those in one place, means create a dir and put all
 of them in it.

 And call those in the scripts with that dir preceded . Kindly , let me
 know how awful that would be.

 Thanks,
 Bhaskar

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: [RFC] Makefiles in scripts dir needs to move  one place
@ 2019-09-30  8:18 ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-09-30  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bhaskar Chowdhury; +Cc: torvalds, linux-kernel, akpm, tglx, viro

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 01:40:41PM +0530, Bhaskar Chowdhury wrote:

> Hey Greg ,
>
> Absolute trivialities, but might break few scripts, but make things
> clean..
>
> We have so many *Makefile.* cluttering in the top level scripts dir.
> Can we please move those in one place, means create a dir and put all
> of them in it.

Why?  What would that help with?

> And call those in the scripts with that dir preceded . Kindly , let me
> know how awful that would be.

I can not parse these sentances, sorry.

greg k-h

* Re: [RFC] Makefiles in scripts dir needs to move  one place
@ 2019-09-30 14:26   ` Bhaskar Chowdhury
From: Bhaskar Chowdhury @ 2019-09-30 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg KH; +Cc: torvalds, linux-kernel, akpm, tglx, viro