* [RFC] Makefiles in scripts dir needs to move  one place
@ 2019-09-30  8:10 Bhaskar Chowdhury
From: Bhaskar Chowdhury @ 2019-09-30  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg KH; +Cc: torvalds, linux-kernel, akpm, tglx, viro

 Hey Greg ,

 Absolute trivialities, but might break few scripts, but make things
 clean..

 We have so many *Makefile.* cluttering in the top level scripts dir.
 Can we please move those in one place, means create a dir and put all
 of them in it.

 And call those in the scripts with that dir preceded . Kindly , let me
 know how awful that would be.

 Thanks,
 Bhaskar