* git repository for net drivers available
@ 2005-05-13  3:08 Jeff Garzik
From: Jeff Garzik @ 2005-05-13  3:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Netdev; +Cc: Linux Kernel, Andrew Morton

Although I have over 200 net driver patches to go through in my
'Pending' folder, I have fully converted the existing netdev-2.6
repository from BitKeeper to git.  This includes the wireless-2.6
repository.

rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jgarzik/netdev-2.6.git

The main branch is fairly irrelevant, as you must choose the branch you
wish:
> [jgarzik@pretzel netdev-2.6]$ ls .git/branches/
> 8139cp         e1000        ixgb     r8169            skge           we18
> 8139too-iomap  forcedeth    janitor  register-netdev  smc91x         wifi
> amd8111        ieee80211    orinoco  remove-drivers   smc91x-eeprom
> e100           iff-running  ppp      sis900           starfire

For folks looking for a consolidated netdev-2.6 repository (hi Andrew),
that does not exist yet.  I will create an 'ALL' repository for this
purpose, sometime soon.

	Jeff