* PULL request for linux-next
@ 2009-11-15 16:35 Tejun Heo
From: Tejun Heo @ 2009-11-15 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell, lkml; +Cc: Thomas Gleixner

Hello, Stephen.

Can you please pull the following tree into linux-next?

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tj/wq.git for-next

Currently, it only contains single patch from Thomas Gleixner to add
debugobject support in workqueue but I'm planning on pushing
concurrency managed workqueue patches through the above tree soonish.

Thank you very much.

--
tejun

* Pull Request for linux-next
@ 2017-10-31 20:43 Palmer Dabbelt
From: Palmer Dabbelt @ 2017-10-31 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-kernel, Arnd Bergmann, Olof Johansson, patches

I'd like to request that you add the following tree to linux-next

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/palmer/linux.git for-linux-next

It contains the RISC-V port, which has been through 9 rounds of review on
various public Linux mailing lists.  While the port isn't perfect, I've split
out the commits for which we have general consensus and tagged them with
"for-linux-next" (as opposed to our "riscv-next" tree).  I intend to continue
updating the "for-linux-next" tag as we get more patches in good shape, with
the idea being that the RISC-V arch port patches go in through here.

I know it's a bit late in the cycle, but we've been waiting for you to come
back from vacation before submitting the request so it didn't get lost
somewhere.

Thanks!

* Pull Request for linux-next
@ 2018-02-21  8:14 Greentime Hu
From: Greentime Hu @ 2018-02-21  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Stephen,

Could you please add https://github.com/andestech/linux.git next
to linux-next

I will be sending pull requests to Linus for nds32 to be
included for 4.17 release.

https://lkml.org/lkml/2018/2/14/423

Thank you.
Greentime :)

* Pull Request for linux-next
@ 2018-02-25  7:59 Tobin C. Harding
From: Tobin C. Harding @ 2018-02-25  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sfr

Hi Stephen,

Would it be possible to get the development tree for
scripts/leaking_addresses.pl included in Linux-next please.

The tree is hosted on kernel.org

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tobin/leaks.git/

I have created a branch called linux-next.  This branch is not tagged or
signed.  I'm super new to kernel maintainer branch management, ATM the
tree mirrors GregKH's staging tree setup i.e 3 branches

	master
	leaks-testing
	leaks-next

Development done on leaks-testing.  Once patches have been rinsed
through LKML move them to leaks-next.  Any holes in that?

thanks,
Tobin.