* 2.4.0 kernels and vpn
@ 2000-12-21 18:40 John Covici
From: John Covici @ 2000-12-21 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi.  Is there a way to support vpn in the 2.4.0 kernels like we had
with the patch for the 2.2.x kernels?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

--
         John Covici
         covici@ccs.covici.com

-

* Re: 2.4.0 kernels and vpn
@ 2000-12-23  7:48 Bernd Eckenfels
From: Bernd Eckenfels @ 2000-12-23  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.0012211338490.7606-100000@ccs.covici.com> you wrote:
> Hi.  Is there a way to support vpn in the 2.4.0 kernels like we had
> with the patch for the 2.2.x kernels?

What kind of VPN, there are all kinds of User mode solutions, some for
kernel modules. Are you talking about IPSec?

Greetings
Bernd
-