* Wine Enthusiasts
@ 2019-07-22 17:43 Leslie Arthur
From: Leslie Arthur @ 2019-07-22 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Enthusiasts" from USA?

We also have data for Golfers, Alcohol Enthusiasts, Beer Enthusiasts, Chocolate Enthusiasts, Foodies, Travelers, Gift Buyers, Spa and Resort Visitors, Sports Enthusiasts, Android Users and many more..

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Wine Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Leslie Arthur
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject "Remove".

* Wine Enthusiasts
@ 2019-07-23 12:44 Denna Ross
From: Denna Ross @ 2019-07-23 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Enthusiasts" from USA?

We also have data for Golfers, Alcohol Enthusiasts, Beer Enthusiasts, Chocolate Enthusiasts, Foodies, Travelers, Gift Buyers, Spa and Resort Visitors, Sports Enthusiasts, Android Users and many more..

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Wine Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Denna Ross

@ 2019-07-02 18:48 Amanda Bagnola
From: Amanda Bagnola @ 2019-07-02 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Enthusiasts" from USA?

We also have data for Golfers, Alcohol Enthusiasts, Beer Enthusiasts, Chocolate Enthusiasts, Foodies, Travelers, Gift Buyers, Spa and Resort Visitors, Sports Enthusiasts, Android Users and many more..

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Beer Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Amanda Bagnola
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Leave Out”.