ltp.lists.linux.it archive mirror
* [LTP] September LTP release
@ 2022-09-09  8:49 Cyril Hrubis
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Cyril Hrubis @ 2022-09-09  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LTP List

Hi!
It's time to start working on LTP September relelase.

First of all I'm thinking of increasing the bus factor for LTP so if
there is anyone who wants to drive the release process instead of me
please sign up ASAP. I will of course review patches and help with the
release, but it would nice if someone else tried to do all the little
things for release as sending emails, deciding what should go to release
after freeze, preparing release notes, uploading tarballs on github,
etc.

And in order not to delay things further, please start pointing out
patches that should go in before the release. I guess Martin runtime
fixes should go in. Anything else?

--
Cyril Hrubis
chrubis@suse.cz