netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Loan Offer
@ 2015-01-27 13:04 Frank Moses
From: Frank Moses @ 2015-01-27 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Frank Moses a private lender located in USA.I can help you with a loan you are looking for @ 3% interest rate,For Urgent Response Email: frankloanmoses@gmail.com

Frank Moses.
Email: frankloanmoses@gmail.com
Telephone:(781)-369-5127

* Loan Offer
@ 2018-04-25 21:53 Coleman Krosberg
From: Coleman Krosberg @ 2018-04-25 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you for your time,

We are looking for clients in your area of residents with good business or project that requires financing
to execute, or who wants a loan to do business, we do give loans with low interest.

Please get back to me if you are interested in this or you know anybody who has good business ideas but
lack the necessary capital to fund his projects or business so we can establish working relationship.

Yours  Sincerely,

Coleman Krosberg MBA, CFA
Ak Bank Financial Rep
Investment analyst.

* Loan Offer
@ 2017-07-08 12:44 Roy Wood
From: Roy Wood @ 2017-07-08 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Exclusive guaranteed loan offer of any amount at a 3% rate. Contact
Mr. Roy Wood from Save&Spend and see for yourself that you will be
satisfied. please contact FCS Directly only via
roywoodsavingsunitedloans@gmail. com if yes,apply now with your
details 1.Full Name: 2.Sex: 3.Age: 4. Phone: 5.Fax: 6.Country:
7.Address 8.Amount needed: 9.Duration Period:
for a try and be satisfied.

+1 (646) 458-4003

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2015-10-21  9:03 LOAN, OFFER
From: LOAN, OFFER @ 2015-10-21  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and to start a new business or re-financing your projects at a cheapest interest rate of 3.5%. Do contact us today via: bricksfastloanfirminvestment@gmail.com

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2015-10-20 10:23 LOAN, OFFER
From: LOAN, OFFER @ 2015-10-20 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-10-19 21:18 LOAN, OFFER
From: LOAN, OFFER @ 2015-10-19 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-10-15 10:43 Loan, Offer
From: Loan, Offer @ 2015-10-15 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Contact us as we offer our finance service at a low and affordable interest rate for long and short cash term. Interested applicant should contact us for further acquisition procedures. Thanks as we remain obliged to render service to you; worldtrading1122@gmail.com

* Loan Offer
@ 2015-09-30  5:42 Loan, Offer
From: Loan, Offer @ 2015-09-30  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-07-01  4:07 wenny_budi_p
From: wenny_budi_p @ 2015-07-01  4:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

 Hello, do you need a business or personal loan interest rate of 3%? If interested, kindly get back to us with the following information.
NAME OF BORROWER:
* COUNTRY:
* GENDER:
* OCCUPATION:
* MONTHLY INCOME:
* Loan Amount Required:
* Loan Duration:
* LOAN PURPOSE:
* PHONE NUMBERS:

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2015-06-30 14:26 wenny_budi_p
From: wenny_budi_p @ 2015-06-30 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2014-06-16  9:04 Mrs.Blessing Lee
From: Mrs.Blessing Lee @ 2014-06-16  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am Mrs.Blessing Lee a certified and a registered loan lender i give out
loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Home Loan, Student Loan,
Business Loan, Investor loan etc. I offer loan to every individuals,
firms, and company that are in need of financial assistance i in a low
interest rate of 3%.

I am offering you all to the best of my knowledge and to your satisfaction
any interested individuals, firms, and companies that are interested in
getting loan in my company should contact me asap via email:
blessing03.loans@gmail.com

you are to fill the required information below in order for us to proceed.

BORROWER'S DATE

1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)Address:
4)State:
5)Sex:
6)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
7)Loan Amount Needed:
8)Loan Duration:
9)Purpose Of Loan:

I will be looking Forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Mrs.Blessing Lee

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2014-06-12 19:22 Stanley Clarke
From: Stanley Clarke @ 2014-06-12 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Stanley Clarke a private lender located in USA.I can help you with a loan you are looking for @ 3% interest rate,For Urgent Response Email: stanleyloanclarke@gmail.com

Stanley Clarke.

@ 2013-10-29 15:25 Peter Moore
From: Peter Moore @ 2013-10-29 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello Everybody, I am Dr. Peter Moore from Money Mutual, a private legit and govt approved lender,i give loan with a low interest rate of 3% to everyone,i.e house loan,car loan,business loan,education loan e.t.c, you can contact me at Email: peterloan85@gmail.com

* LOAN OFFER.
@ 2013-10-10 12:53 tenger
From: tenger @ 2013-10-10 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Apply for loan at 3% interest rate. Contact us with your requirement via Email; tenger.g@mail.com, for more information. Try us and be convinced.

* LOAN OFFER.
@ 2013-10-10 12:53 tenger
From: tenger @ 2013-10-10 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-10-10  5:19 info
From: info @ 2013-10-10  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are European Loan service,Do you need a Loan,contact Via
(europanloan@foxmail.com)

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2013-10-04  7:02 005
From: 005 @ 2013-10-04  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

 Do You need  Business Loan or Personal if Yes?Name,Amount,Country,Loan Durations,Phone Number Email;changloanoffer@vip.se.com

* LOAN OFFER.
@ 2013-07-12 10:50 tenger
From: tenger @ 2013-07-12 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Apply for loan at 3% interest rate. Contact us with your requirement via Email; tenger.group@mail.com, for more information. Try us and be convinced

* LOAN OFFER.
@ 2013-07-12 10:49 tenger
From: tenger @ 2013-07-12 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-07-12 10:24 tenger
From: tenger @ 2013-07-12 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-03-25 18:21 Sec Loan Firm
From: Sec Loan Firm @ 2013-03-25 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

Do you need a personal or business loan without stress and quick approval? If yes, contact us today as we are currently offering loans at superb interest rate. Our loan is secured and safe, our customers happiness is our strength. For more information and Application

Sincerely,
Mrs Lina Vija.

SEC capitals Inc.
Public Relations Officer.

* loan offer
@ 2012-12-08  0:49 SEC Capitals Loan
From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-08  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Loan Offer at 3%, Feel Free to REPLY back to us for more info

* loan offer
@ 2012-12-07  9:40 SEC Capitals Loan
From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-07  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-01-26  2:54 clark.khadige1
From: clark.khadige1 @ 2012-01-26  2:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Customer,

Loan Solution Team, help you to change the way you live.Arranging a loan with us is
simple and straight forward,loans from any amount to $5,000 to $2,000,000.00 over 5 to
30 years.we make the process convenient and fast.Our interest rate is 3% APR Typical
variable and this means that all of our clients pay this rate.
FULL NAMES:
COUNTRY:
AGE:
MONTHLY INCOME:
OCCUPATION:
PHONE NUMBER:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
AMOUNT NEEDED
LOAN DURATION/PERIOD:
PURPOSE OF LOAN:
Email:loan_solution200@live.com
Mrs.Terry Clerk

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2012-01-09 12:30 Paula Mezger
From: Paula Mezger @ 2012-01-09 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Unique Loan Solutions offers loan at 0.5%. Apply now with Your

Full Name:
Country of Residence:
Phone Number:
Loan Amount:

Note: We only lend from $5,000.00 USD to $100,000,000.00 USD

Email(uniqueloan_solu@bitscn.net)

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2010-08-02 23:21 P.M.L
From: P.M.L @ 2010-08-02 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pmlender.com

We offer loan at cheap rate, they say opprtunity does not knock twice.But with our loan firm, you can get the cheapest loan at a low
percentage rate of 2% yearly from $5,000.00 Min. To $10 000 000.00 Max.Contact us via email if you are interested with the following details
NAME:
PHONE:
LOAN DURATION:
ADDRESS: