nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* With love
@ 2018-08-12  9:57 ehiaqgsuq-L4BEvBS9HCU
From: ehiaqgsuq-L4BEvBS9HCU @ 2018-08-12  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Hi dear!
Today is a magnificent day and i'am in a hurry to get in touch with you!
My name is Melike. I am single woman.

I believe in a destiny with a cheerful future for myself and that you could become a part of it.
I want to be next to a caring man.I love traveling, animals, pop music, going on adventures, and doing spontaneous things, but i feel lonely.

I 'm searching for my second half,who can give me hope and true love!
In the following letters I will send you my beautiful photos and I will tell you more about me!
If you're interested in becoming a part of my adventure and will reply back shortly!

Please write to my personal e-mail - melikepretty-EmBcYbcvmNpp/1nCM8iHCw@public.gmane.org

Melike.

* With love
@ 2018-08-13  7:14 aixiskra-8AmkM6o6hyGsTnJN9+BGXg
From: aixiskra-8AmkM6o6hyGsTnJN9+BGXg @ 2018-08-13  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Hi dear!
Today is a magnificent day and i'am in a hurry to get in touch with you!
My name is Melike. I am single woman.

I believe in a destiny with a cheerful future for myself and that you could become a part of it.
I want to be next to a caring man.I love traveling, animals, pop music, going on adventures, and doing spontaneous things, but i feel lonely.

I 'm searching for my second half,who can give me hope and true love!
In the following letters I will send you my beautiful photos and I will tell you more about me!
If you're interested in becoming a part of my adventure and will reply back shortly!

Please write to my personal e-mail - melike29-EmBcYbcvmNpp/1nCM8iHCw@public.gmane.org

Melike.

* With love
@ 2018-08-12  3:26 antbo.tageszeitungwww-wWbfSpUEOVvib0HD5BrFzQ