nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* hi!
@ 2018-08-12 18:13 audriafb-8Cmw1+NI3eNeoWH0uzbU5w
From: audriafb-8Cmw1+NI3eNeoWH0uzbU5w @ 2018-08-12 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Hi dear!
Today is a magnificent day and i'am in a hurry to get in touch with you!
My name is Melike. I am single woman.

I believe in a destiny with a cheerful future for myself and that you could become a part of it.
I want to be next to a caring man.I love traveling, animals, pop music, going on adventures, and doing spontaneous things, but i feel lonely.

I 'm searching for my second half,who can give me hope and true love!
In the following letters I will send you my beautiful photos and I will tell you more about me!
If you're interested in becoming a part of my adventure and will reply back shortly!

Please write to my personal e-mail - melikepretty-EmBcYbcvmNpp/1nCM8iHCw@public.gmane.org

Melike.

* hi!
@ 2018-09-04 20:53 otre-8Cmw1+NI3eNeoWH0uzbU5w
From: otre-8Cmw1+NI3eNeoWH0uzbU5w @ 2018-09-04 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Hi dear! Today is a magnificent day and i'am in a hurry to get in touch with you! My name is Nataliya. I am single woman.I believe in a destiny with a cheerful future for myself and that you could become a part of it.I want to be next to a caring man.I love traveling, animals, pop music, going on adventures, and doing spontaneous things, but i feel lonely.I 'm searching for my second half,who can give me hope and true love! In the following letters I will send you my beautiful photos and I will tell you more about me!If you're interested in becoming a part of my adventure and will reply back shortly!Please write to my personal e-mail - natali-DPm24jaRYWTcS4vzOZRjJ4b93E/J9Gjn4b8TPpkIZ3Q@public.gmane.org

* hi!
@ 2018-09-06  9:40 zleachae-8Cmw1+NI3eNeoWH0uzbU5w
From: zleachae-8Cmw1+NI3eNeoWH0uzbU5w @ 2018-09-06  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

@ 2020-10-30 15:49 gabrielthomas9010
From: gabrielthomas9010 @ 2020-10-30 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuNN46De4NTNDuI_3Rm2L6CNABd5Ra0TyGG6ZxgVbAw2h7Ug/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

  Hi,
Hope I am not intruding on your space here.
If you are interested in equity or loan financing,
I would be glad to assist.
We are a private financial firm that acquires well established small and
lower
middle market businesses with predictable revenue and cash flow;
typically partnering with industry professionals
to operate them.
We also have a Capital Formation Division that assists companies at
all levels of development raise
capital through hedge funds. We charge %1 commission at the successful
closing of any deal.
Additionally, we also fund
secured as well as unsecured lines of credit and term loans.
Would that be something of interest to you and your group?
Please let me know your thoughts.
Sorry if you get this message in your spam box, poor network
connection may be responsible for such.
Best regards...... Gennadiy Medovoy.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.