qemu-devel.nongnu.org archive mirror
  • * Re: Add LoongArch support to RISU?
           [not found] <e5d5a725-d2f3-8866-4882-11632adb6f52@amsat.org>
           [not found] ` <28636647-b87d-1e5f-dc54-a56bf27b1ccf@loongson.cn>
    @ 2021-09-26 15:14 ` WANG Xuerui
    From: WANG Xuerui @ 2021-09-26 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
      To: Philippe Mathieu-Daudé, Song Gao
      Cc: Peter Maydell, XiaoJuan Yang, Huacai Chen, Richard Henderson,
    	QEMU Developers, Alex Bennée

    (also adding qemu-devel to Cc)

    On 9/26/21 16:25, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé wrote:
    > Hi Xuerui,
    >
    > Looking at the script [1] used in your series adding LoongArch TCG
    > backend [2], I think all the bits are in place to also generate most
    > of the files required to run RISU [3] and use it to be able to test
    > Song Gao's LoongArch TCG frontend [4].
    I skimmed over the source code in the afternoon, and indeed the
    encodings are textbook example of what should be auto-generated. However
    I didn't find the DSL syntax to be particularly palatable... maybe I was
    just reading a bit too quickly though.
    > Do you know developers / companies who might be interested in working
    > on this?

    As Song replied, Loongson Corporation should be very interested in
    testing their own offerings. This collaboration is exactly what we as a
    community strive for, and I'll happily review any code here or in
    loongarch-opcodes repo for that.