* ArchLinux wireguard install
@ 2020-01-29 10:13 Frank Tornack
From: Frank Tornack @ 2020-01-29 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

hello all,

I apologize in advance for the stupid question, but I am very unsure.
I received a voucher for a VPN service at a trade fair and would like
to test it. The service Mullvad VPN uses the technology WireGuard. And
I use ArchLinux.

My question was created by the ArchLinux Wiki. There it already refers
to the kernel 5.6, which should support this function without a module.
Now my question is, is it better to wait for this kernel or just
install the module? Would it be a problem if I forgot to delete the
module again? I am using the Network Manager, what do I need to be
aware of?

Many thanks in advance and thank you for developing this tool.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Frank Tornack