* Web language codes
@ 2003-07-24 19:58 Riley Williams
From: Riley Williams @ 2003-07-24 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux ELKS

Hi all.

I have just added Functions/languages.php to the elksweb2 CVS
tree. This is a translation list translating the codes used for
various languages into the English names for those languages,
implemented as a PHP declaration of an array called $language
and ready for use by those wishing to add definitions for any
other web pages.

At least, I *HOPE* this is valid PHP code. It is based on the
code in Functions/data.php but I have to admit that I'm nowhere
near being an expert on PHP so I could easily have made some
serious mistake in creating this page. Any advice appreciated.

Best wishes from Riley.
---
 * Nothing as pretty as a smile, nothing as ugly as a frown.
---