* error modprobing
@ 2007-02-25 21:16 richard lucassen
From: richard lucassen @ 2007-02-25 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Kernel: 2.6.20.1
kvm-15
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+
1G memory

After modprobing kvm-amd, the system becomes very very unstable and I
have to reboot te get things right (after modprobing kvm-amd e.g. the
ssh daemon is unaccessible)

Here's stdout from the compile session:

http://www.xaq.nl/kvm/index.html

I'm not a programmer, but if I can do some more tests, please let me
know.

R.

cc to Avi, sometimes I can't get through the list.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht                                        |
| Public key and email address:                                    |
| http://www.lucassen.org/mail-pubkey.html                         |