* Fw: Regarding ofonod sending signal 11 after calling setup_sim7x00 for sim7600
@ 2019-05-20  7:34 Pranoti Bobade
From: Pranoti Bobade @ 2019-05-20  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

-----Original Message-----
From: Pranoti Bobade
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2019 5:28 PM
To: mailman(a)ofono.org
Subject: Regarding ofonod sending signal 11 after calling setup_sim7x00 for
sim7600

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. We are currently working with ofono to make
sim7600e work with our ARM based embedded board. Our modem is connected
through serial interface. We have cloned the latest git repository for ofono
and compiled it for our board, But when we run ofonod it gives segmentation
fault in setup_sim7x00() from plugins/udevng.c. Screenshot is attached with
the mail for reference. Our query is to know if there is support for Serial
interface of sim7600e.

Thanks in advance.

[-- Attachment #2: Screenshotfrom2019-05-1712-45-31.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 251115 bytes --]

* AW: Regarding ofonod sending signal 11 after calling setup_sim7x00 for sim7600
@ 2019-05-27  8:56 ` Funktionspostfach Herbrechtsmeier OSS
From: Funktionspostfach Herbrechtsmeier OSS @ 2019-05-27  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

ofono assumes that you use a USB interface with multiple serial interfaces.

I suppose the second DBG in setup_sim7x00() failed because of a NULL in info->number.

Do you force ofono to detect a sim7600 at /dev/ttymxc1?

Best regards,
  Stefan

Hope you are doing well. We are currently working with ofono to make sim7600e work with our ARM based embedded board. Our modem is connected through serial interface. We have cloned the latest git repository for ofono and compiled it for our board, But when we run ofonod it gives segmentation fault in setup_sim7x00() from plugins/udevng.c. Screenshot is attached with the mail for reference. Our query is to know if there is support for Serial interface of sim7600e.

Thanks in advance.

* Re: AW: Regarding ofonod sending signal 11 after calling setup_sim7x00 for sim7600
@ 2019-05-29  9:47   ` Pranoti Bobade
From: Pranoti Bobade @ 2019-05-29  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

>Do you force ofono to detect a sim7600 at /dev/ttymxc1?
>> Can you how we can achieve this. We have recently started working with
>> ofono.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Pranoti B.