* Re: [dm-crypt] TrueCrypt is discontinued - here are the alternatives
@ 2016-12-28 11:49 Sophie Hunt
From: Sophie Hunt @ 2016-12-28 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dm-crypt

I appreciate that you're probably busy so I just wanted to follow up on the email I sent you the other day; copy included below for reference:

		On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 10:13 AM, Sophie Hunt <sophie.hunt@ctechemail.com> wrote:

			 Hi,

I noticed you've shared TrueCrypt on this page https://unstable.nl/cgi-bin/man/man2html?8+cryptsetup, as you may be aware, development of TrueCrypt was discontinued back in 2014 and has subsequently not been maintained. A number of security flaws have been uncovered and as a result we are reaching out to people to highlight a list of alternatives.

Here's the list (along with further details about TrueCrypt no longer being maintained) - https://www.comparitech.com/blog/information-security/truecrypt-is-discoutinued-try-these-free-alternatives/, when you update your page it could be a useful resource to point your visitors to.

-Sophie

* Re: [dm-crypt] TrueCrypt is discontinued - here are the alternatives
@ 2017-01-03 11:20 Sophie Hunt
From: Sophie Hunt @ 2017-01-03 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dm-crypt

You've had a couple of emails from me over the last few weeks but I haven't heard back.   Perhaps there is someone else I should reach out to instead?

You can see my previous email below -

			 Hi,

@ 2016-12-22 10:13 Sophie Hunt
From: Sophie Hunt @ 2016-12-22 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)