* What is the difference between Montavista Kernel Source and Kernel.Org Source
@ 2007-02-17 15:09 Mohammad Sadegh Sadri
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Mohammad Sadegh Sadri @ 2007-02-17 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxppc-embedded

Hi All,

Just a simple question

I'm Going to use linux on ML403.

I want to know, what is the difference between the linux kernel source, tha=
t we download from source.mvista.com ( using git ) and the original kernel =
source code that we download from kernel.org?

In other words, Suppose that I have generated the BSP in EDK ( version 8.2.=
02 ) , and now , I copy this BSP to the root folder of kernel source obtain=
ed from kernel.org instead of mvista. Can I do the same things as mvista so=
urce in this case?

Thanks.
Personalize your Live.com homepage with the news, weather, and photos you c=
are about.
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx?icid=3DT001MSN30A0701=