* OpenBMC GUI navigation -- User vs Security
@ 2019-03-29  2:31 susan jasinski
From: susan jasinski @ 2019-03-29  2:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Currently, the OpenBMC GUI has a single sign-on and there is a menu
called Users from which that panel is accessed.

Users
- Manage User Account

Now that we are developing LDAP user management and local user
management, I was thinking we could put them together under a menu
called "Security" that would replace the "Users" menu.

Security
- LDAP User Management
- Local User Management
- SSL Certificate Management (including certificate generation)
- others?

Does anyone have an option about this?

Thanks in advance, Susan Jasinski