* [cip-dev] Kselftest implementation
@ 2021-04-13 17:29 Alice Ferrazzi
From: Alice Ferrazzi @ 2021-04-13 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi everyone,

I'm Alice Ferrazzi from Cybertrust Japan.
I'm currently working on adding Kselftest to the current CIP CI tests of
linux-cip Kernel

I made and tested kselftest on a testing instance of lava, currently tested
only on qemu x86_64
I implemented a simple skiplist in the kselftest envelope for skipping
tests that are currently not working.
The usage is similar to how spectre-meltdown-checker-test is currently
working.

Raw log:
http://140.211.166.173:10080/scheduler/job/329
Results list:
http://140.211.166.173:10080/results/329/1_kselftest

My idea is to start implementing kselftest tests for at least qemu x86_64
architecture and expand in the future to other architectures.
As Iwamatsu-san pointed, we need also to create kselftest binary.
I'm currently thinking of implementing kselftest binary creation mechanism
on linux-cip-ci kernel build script but I still didn't start to work on
this yet.

Kselftest test code:
https://gitlab.com/alice.ferrazzi/cip-kselftest

linux-cip Kernel Kselftest implementation (currently in draft):
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/linux-cip-ci/-/merge_requests

Thanks,
Alice
--