* XL low memory
@ 2013-05-29  5:22 Dominic Russell
From: Dominic Russell @ 2013-05-29  5:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hello,

With xl toolstack, is it possible to declare a low memory parameters, like we could with xend in the xend-config.sxp file, with the (dom0-min-mem) parameter?

I did try to google this, but could only find information about the xend-config file, which xl does not read.
I have a Dell server, on which I tested that the minimum it can go before crashing the kernel is 224mb, but the current minimum set in libxl_internal.h is only 128mb!  By the mean time, I changed the constant and recompiled 4.2.2.  To have a parameter would be easier :).

Thanks,
Dominic