* Commit 3e7fb5811b or something in that series breaks build?
@ 2020-01-18 22:41 BALATON Zoltan
From: BALATON Zoltan @ 2020-01-18 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel; +Cc: Peter Maydell, Markus Armbruster

Hello,

I'm getting errors about missing headers in qapi/* and build fails on
current master.

I've tried bisecting it which lead to commit 3e7fb5811b where I get:

   CC      qapi/qapi-types-audio.o
cc: error: qapi/qapi-types-audio.c: No such file or directory
cc: fatal error: no input files

(This is with --audio-drv-list=alsa configure option and in-tree build in
case that matters.)

Reverting that commit alone does not fix build on master I had to revert
both 3bef3aaec9 and 3e7fb5811b

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan