CIP-dev Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / color / Atom feed
* [cip-dev] Camera CSI support for IMX
@ 2020-10-16 10:25 Rajashree Sankar
  2020-10-17  9:36 ` Jan Kiszka
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Rajashree Sankar @ 2020-10-16 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1397 bytes --]

 Hello,
We are using Linux-CIP Kernel Version 4.19.140-cip33. We do not find IMX
files  in the Kernel supporting Camera Capture through CSI.Could you get
us  how the support can be added?
Thanks and Regards,
Rajashree Sankar

-- 
CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is 
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain 
legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the 
intended recipient of this e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any 
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message, and any 
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this 
e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and 
permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any prints 
thereof.
ABSENT AN EXPRESS STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY HEREINABOVE, THIS 
E-MAIL IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING.  Notwithstanding the 
Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or the applicability of any other law 
of similar substance and effect, absent an express statement to the 
contrary hereinabove, this e-mail message its contents, and any attachments 
hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a 
contract and are not otherwise intended to bind the sender, Sanmina 
Corporation (or any of its subsidiaries), or any other person or entity.

[-- Attachment #1.1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 1786 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #1.2: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature --]
[-- Type: application/pkcs7-signature, Size: 4209 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 420 bytes --]


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#5588): https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/message/5588
Mute This Topic: https://lists.cip-project.org/mt/77547893/4520388
Group Owner: cip-dev+owner@lists.cip-project.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/leave/8129055/727948398/xyzzy [cip-dev@archiver.kernel.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: [cip-dev] Camera CSI support for IMX
  2020-10-16 10:25 [cip-dev] Camera CSI support for IMX Rajashree Sankar
@ 2020-10-17  9:36 ` Jan Kiszka
  2020-10-20  8:29   ` SZ Lin (林上智)
  2020-10-20 12:17   ` Rajashree Sankar
  0 siblings, 2 replies; 7+ messages in thread
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2020-10-17  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev, Rajashree Sankar


[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1546 bytes --]

Hi Rajashree,

On 16.10.20 12:25, Rajashree Sankar wrote:
>  Hello,
> We are using Linux-CIP Kernel Version 4.19.140-cip33. We do not find IMX
> files  in the Kernel supporting Camera Capture through CSI.Could you get
> us  how the support can be added?

Can you be more specific about what kernel driver(s) you are missing? Is
latest 5.9 supporting this? Then please provide a reference (driver
name, DT bindings or even commit list).

Or are you referring to a feature of the vendor tree (linux-imx)? Then
please talk to NXP and ask about the status of this, if there is an
upstream equivalent by now or if this has been abandoned by them.

CIP has a strict upstream-first policy, so we can't take any downstream
patches. However, if a feature is upstream and only missed the latest
CIP kernel, you can propose backported patches for integration into that
kernel. Preconditions:

 - they are not invasive to other drivers or the kernel as a whole

 - you are a CIP member, or the CIP member community supports the
   backport (as it may increase our workload)

> Thanks and Regards,
> Rajashree Sankar
> 
> CONFIDENTIALITY
> This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is intended only for
> [...]

If configurable on your client, please disable this footer when posting
to public lists. It's irrelevant here because the content can't be
confidential due to the target public audience. This only bloats your
messages.

Jan

-- 
Siemens AG, T RDA IOT
Corporate Competence Center Embedded Linux

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 420 bytes --]


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#5589): https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/message/5589
Mute This Topic: https://lists.cip-project.org/mt/77547893/4520388
Group Owner: cip-dev+owner@lists.cip-project.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/leave/8129055/727948398/xyzzy [cip-dev@archiver.kernel.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: [cip-dev] Camera CSI support for IMX
  2020-10-17  9:36 ` Jan Kiszka
@ 2020-10-20  8:29   ` SZ Lin (林上智)
  2020-10-20 12:17   ` Rajashree Sankar
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 7+ messages in thread
From: SZ Lin (林上智) @ 2020-10-20  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev, Rajashree Sankar


[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 2017 bytes --]

Hi Rajashree,

> From: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org <cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org> 
> 
> Hi Rajashree,
> 
> On 16.10.20 12:25, Rajashree Sankar wrote:
> >  Hello,
> > We are using Linux-CIP Kernel Version 4.19.140-cip33. We do not find
> > IMX files  in the Kernel supporting Camera Capture through CSI.Could
> > you get us  how the support can be added?
> 
> Can you be more specific about what kernel driver(s) you are missing? Is latest
> 5.9 supporting this? Then please provide a reference (driver name, DT bindings
> or even commit list).
> 
> Or are you referring to a feature of the vendor tree (linux-imx)? Then please talk
> to NXP and ask about the status of this, if there is an upstream equivalent by
> now or if this has been abandoned by them.
> 
> CIP has a strict upstream-first policy, so we can't take any downstream patches.
> However, if a feature is upstream and only missed the latest CIP kernel, you can
> propose backported patches for integration into that kernel. Preconditions:
> 
>  - they are not invasive to other drivers or the kernel as a whole
> 
>  - you are a CIP member, or the CIP member community supports the
>    backport (as it may increase our workload)

You may find the details of CIP kernel maintenance policies here [1] and here [2]

[1] https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/cipkernelmaintenance#cip_kernel_maintenance_policies
[2] https://static.sched.com/hosted_files/ossna2020/d0/OSSNA2020-CIPKernelTeam-2.pdf

SZ

> 
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > Rajashree Sankar
> >
> > CONFIDENTIALITY
> > This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is intended only for
> > [...]
> 
> If configurable on your client, please disable this footer when posting to public
> lists. It's irrelevant here because the content can't be confidential due to the
> target public audience. This only bloats your messages.
> 
> Jan
> 
> --
> Siemens AG, T RDA IOT
> Corporate Competence Center Embedded Linux

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 420 bytes --]


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#5592): https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/message/5592
Mute This Topic: https://lists.cip-project.org/mt/77547893/4520388
Group Owner: cip-dev+owner@lists.cip-project.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/leave/8129055/727948398/xyzzy [cip-dev@archiver.kernel.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: [cip-dev] Camera CSI support for IMX
  2020-10-17  9:36 ` Jan Kiszka
  2020-10-20  8:29   ` SZ Lin (林上智)
@ 2020-10-20 12:17   ` Rajashree Sankar
  2020-10-21  9:50     ` [cip-dev] Request for " Lakshmi Natarajan
  1 sibling, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Rajashree Sankar @ 2020-10-20 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Kiszka; +Cc: cip-dev, Lakshmi Natarajan

[-- Attachment #1.1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 2042 bytes --]

Hello Jan,
We have used Yocto Framework provided by NXP from the following link
<https://www.nxp.com/design/development-boards/i-mx-evaluation-and-development-boards/evaluation-kit-for-the-i-mx-6ull-and-6ulz-applications-processor:MCIMX6ULL-EVK?fpsp=1#documentsandsoftware>.Refer
to the Document L4.19.35_1.1.0_LINUX_DOCS
<https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=L4.19.35_1.1.0_LINUX_DOCS>  in
the above mentioned link.
The DT-bindings and the IMX Camera capture information will be available by
following the steps mentioned in the document
i.MX_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide from the above link.
The Kernel which we are using is fetched from the bitbake files attached
below( linux-yocto_4.19.bb and its append).Could you please let us know
whether CSI  Camera capture supported in this kernel be included in the
Linux CIP?

Thanks and Regards,
Rajashree Sankar

>
>

-- 
CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is 
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain 
legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the 
intended recipient of this e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any 
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message, and any 
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this 
e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and 
permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any prints 
thereof.
ABSENT AN EXPRESS STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY HEREINABOVE, THIS 
E-MAIL IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING.  Notwithstanding the 
Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or the applicability of any other law 
of similar substance and effect, absent an express statement to the 
contrary hereinabove, this e-mail message its contents, and any attachments 
hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a 
contract and are not otherwise intended to bind the sender, Sanmina 
Corporation (or any of its subsidiaries), or any other person or entity.

[-- Attachment #1.1.1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 2848 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #1.1.2: linux-yocto_4.19.bb --]
[-- Type: application/octet-stream, Size: 2157 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #1.1.3: linux-yocto_4.19.bbappend --]
[-- Type: application/octet-stream, Size: 1191 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #1.2: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature --]
[-- Type: application/pkcs7-signature, Size: 4209 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 420 bytes --]


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#5595): https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/message/5595
Mute This Topic: https://lists.cip-project.org/mt/77547893/4520388
Group Owner: cip-dev+owner@lists.cip-project.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/leave/8129055/727948398/xyzzy [cip-dev@archiver.kernel.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: [cip-dev] Request for Camera CSI support for IMX
  2020-10-20 12:17   ` Rajashree Sankar
@ 2020-10-21  9:50     ` Lakshmi Natarajan
  2020-10-21 10:57       ` Jan Kiszka
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Lakshmi Natarajan @ 2020-10-21  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rajashree Sankar; +Cc: Jan Kiszka, cip-dev

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 3039 bytes --]

Hello Jan,

This is regarding requests for CSI support in the IMX processor.
We were using Yocto + NXP provided kernel to use the CSI peripheral of the
IMX6 processor. We have complete support from NXP for their kernel along
with the Yocto framework.
We want to move to CIP 4.19 + ISAR framework.
When we checked CIP kernel 4.19 - there was no support for CSI interface as
well as there were some differences in the arch support too.
After study of the NXP provided framework, we found that they use the
kernel from https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/linux-imx and commit
ID 0f9917c56d5995e1dc3bde5658e2d7bc865464de.
Even linux kernel 5.9 doesn't have the imx specific support.
Can you guide us on how we should proceed with the same - will it be
possible for CIP to add IMX support (or) should we request NXP to add the
patch for CIP kernel 4.19

Regards,
Lakshmi


On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 5:48 PM Rajashree Sankar <
rajashree.sankar@sanmina.com> wrote:

> Hello Jan,
> We have used Yocto Framework provided by NXP from the following link
> <https://www.nxp.com/design/development-boards/i-mx-evaluation-and-development-boards/evaluation-kit-for-the-i-mx-6ull-and-6ulz-applications-processor:MCIMX6ULL-EVK?fpsp=1#documentsandsoftware>.Refer
> to the Document L4.19.35_1.1.0_LINUX_DOCS
> <https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=L4.19.35_1.1.0_LINUX_DOCS>
> in the above mentioned link.
> The DT-bindings and the IMX Camera capture information will be available
> by following the steps mentioned in the document
> i.MX_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide from the above link.
> The Kernel which we are using is fetched from the bitbake files attached
> below( linux-yocto_4.19.bb and its append).Could you please let us know
> whether CSI  Camera capture supported in this kernel be included in the
> Linux CIP?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Rajashree Sankar
>
>>
>>

-- 
CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is 
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain 
legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the 
intended recipient of this e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any 
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message, and any 
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this 
e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and 
permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any prints 
thereof.
ABSENT AN EXPRESS STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY HEREINABOVE, THIS 
E-MAIL IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING.  Notwithstanding the 
Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or the applicability of any other law 
of similar substance and effect, absent an express statement to the 
contrary hereinabove, this e-mail message its contents, and any attachments 
hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a 
contract and are not otherwise intended to bind the sender, Sanmina 
Corporation (or any of its subsidiaries), or any other person or entity.

[-- Attachment #1.1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 4708 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #1.2: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature --]
[-- Type: application/pkcs7-signature, Size: 4212 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 420 bytes --]


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#5630): https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/message/5630
Mute This Topic: https://lists.cip-project.org/mt/77701906/4520388
Group Owner: cip-dev+owner@lists.cip-project.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/leave/8129055/727948398/xyzzy [cip-dev@archiver.kernel.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: [cip-dev] Request for Camera CSI support for IMX
  2020-10-21  9:50     ` [cip-dev] Request for " Lakshmi Natarajan
@ 2020-10-21 10:57       ` Jan Kiszka
  2020-10-21 11:11         ` Lakshmi Natarajan
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 7+ messages in thread
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2020-10-21 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lakshmi Natarajan, Rajashree Sankar; +Cc: cip-dev


[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 4173 bytes --]

Hi Lakshmi,

On 21.10.20 11:50, Lakshmi Natarajan wrote:
> Hello Jan,
> 
> This is regarding requests for CSI support in the IMX processor.
> We were using Yocto + NXP provided kernel to use the CSI peripheral of 
> the IMX6 processor. We have complete support from NXP for their kernel 
> along with the Yocto framework.
> We want to move to CIP 4.19 + ISAR framework.
> When we checked CIP kernel 4.19 - there was no support for CSI interface 
> as well as there were some differences in the arch support too.
> After study of the NXP provided framework, we found that they use the 
> kernel from https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/linux-imxand 
> commit ID 0f9917c56d5995e1dc3bde5658e2d7bc865464de.
> Even linux kernel 5.9 doesn't have the imx specific support.

That's unfortunate.

> Can you guide us on how we should proceed with the same - will it be 
> possible for CIP to add IMX support (or) should we request NXP to add 
> the patch for CIP kernel 4.19

Yes, please reach out to NXP and ask what their answer for upstream is, 
today or at least for the future. It's their issue in the first place. 
Also for that, you should prepare with naming the kernel interfaces or 
drivers you need in more details.

If NXP cannot or do not want to answer this appropriately, plan B) will 
be identifying the patches they provide on top of the upstream kernel, 
optimally 4.19. Those patches then needs to be applied on top of the CIP 
kernel but, as they are unfortunately downstream only, you will then 
have to maintain them for your product and can't propose them for the 
CIP kernel.

Best regards,
Jan

> 
> Regards,
> Lakshmi
> 
> 
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 5:48 PM Rajashree Sankar 
> <rajashree.sankar@sanmina.com <mailto:rajashree.sankar@sanmina.com>> wrote:
> 
>     Hello Jan,
>     We have used Yocto Framework provided by NXP from the following link
>     <https://www.nxp.com/design/development-boards/i-mx-evaluation-and-development-boards/evaluation-kit-for-the-i-mx-6ull-and-6ulz-applications-processor:MCIMX6ULL-EVK?fpsp=1#documentsandsoftware>.Refer
>     to the Document
> 
> 
>           L4.19.35_1.1.0_LINUX_DOCS
>           <https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=L4.19.35_1.1.0_LINUX_DOCS> 
>           in the above mentioned link.
> 
>     The DT-bindings and the IMX Camera capture information will be
>     available by following the steps mentioned in the document
>     i.MX_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide from the above link.
>     The Kernel which we are using is fetched from the bitbake files
>     attached below( linux-yocto_4.19.bb <http://linux-yocto_4.19.bb> and
>     its append).Could you please let us know whether CSI  Camera capture
>     supported in this kernel be included in the Linux CIP?
> 
>     Thanks and Regards,
>     Rajashree Sankar
> 
> 
> 
> CONFIDENTIALITY
> This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is intended only for 
> use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged 
> and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient 
> of this e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, 
> distribution or copying of this e-mail message, and any attachments 
> thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail 
> message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently 
> delete the original and any copies of this email and any prints thereof.
> ABSENT AN EXPRESS STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY HEREINABOVE, THIS E-MAIL IS 
> NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING. Notwithstanding the Uniform 
> Electronic Transactions Act or the applicability of any other law of 
> similar substance and effect, absent an express statement to the 
> contrary hereinabove, this e-mail message its contents, and any 
> attachments hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance 
> to enter into a contract and are not otherwise intended to bind the 
> sender, Sanmina Corporation (or any of its subsidiaries), or any other 
> person or entity.

-- 
Siemens AG, T RDA IOT
Corporate Competence Center Embedded Linux

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 420 bytes --]


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#5631): https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/message/5631
Mute This Topic: https://lists.cip-project.org/mt/77701906/4520388
Group Owner: cip-dev+owner@lists.cip-project.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/leave/8129055/727948398/xyzzy [cip-dev@archiver.kernel.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

* Re: [cip-dev] Request for Camera CSI support for IMX
  2020-10-21 10:57       ` Jan Kiszka
@ 2020-10-21 11:11         ` Lakshmi Natarajan
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 7+ messages in thread
From: Lakshmi Natarajan @ 2020-10-21 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Kiszka; +Cc: Rajashree Sankar, cip-dev

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 5648 bytes --]

Hello Jan,

Thanks for the details. This gives us an idea on what we could do next.
Thanks for your immediate support. We will get in touch with NXP for this.

Regards,
Lakshmi


On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 4:27 PM Jan Kiszka <jan.kiszka@siemens.com> wrote:

> Hi Lakshmi,
>
> On 21.10.20 11:50, Lakshmi Natarajan wrote:
> > Hello Jan,
> >
> > This is regarding requests for CSI support in the IMX processor.
> > We were using Yocto + NXP provided kernel to use the CSI peripheral of
> > the IMX6 processor. We have complete support from NXP for their kernel
> > along with the Yocto framework.
> > We want to move to CIP 4.19 + ISAR framework.
> > When we checked CIP kernel 4.19 - there was no support for CSI interface
> > as well as there were some differences in the arch support too.
> > After study of the NXP provided framework, we found that they use the
> > kernel from https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/linux-imxand
> > commit ID 0f9917c56d5995e1dc3bde5658e2d7bc865464de.
> > Even linux kernel 5.9 doesn't have the imx specific support.
>
> That's unfortunate.
>
> > Can you guide us on how we should proceed with the same - will it be
> > possible for CIP to add IMX support (or) should we request NXP to add
> > the patch for CIP kernel 4.19
>
> Yes, please reach out to NXP and ask what their answer for upstream is,
> today or at least for the future. It's their issue in the first place.
> Also for that, you should prepare with naming the kernel interfaces or
> drivers you need in more details.
>
> If NXP cannot or do not want to answer this appropriately, plan B) will
> be identifying the patches they provide on top of the upstream kernel,
> optimally 4.19. Those patches then needs to be applied on top of the CIP
> kernel but, as they are unfortunately downstream only, you will then
> have to maintain them for your product and can't propose them for the
> CIP kernel.
>
> Best regards,
> Jan
>
> >
> > Regards,
> > Lakshmi
> >
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 5:48 PM Rajashree Sankar
> > <rajashree.sankar@sanmina.com <mailto:rajashree.sankar@sanmina.com>>
> wrote:
> >
> >     Hello Jan,
> >     We have used Yocto Framework provided by NXP from the following link
> >     <
> https://www.nxp.com/design/development-boards/i-mx-evaluation-and-development-boards/evaluation-kit-for-the-i-mx-6ull-and-6ulz-applications-processor:MCIMX6ULL-EVK?fpsp=1#documentsandsoftware
> >.Refer
> >     to the Document
> >
> >
> >           L4.19.35_1.1.0_LINUX_DOCS
> >           <
> https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=L4.19.35_1.1.0_LINUX_DOCS>
> >           in the above mentioned link.
> >
> >     The DT-bindings and the IMX Camera capture information will be
> >     available by following the steps mentioned in the document
> >     i.MX_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide from the above link.
> >     The Kernel which we are using is fetched from the bitbake files
> >     attached below( linux-yocto_4.19.bb <http://linux-yocto_4.19.bb> and
> >     its append).Could you please let us know whether CSI  Camera capture
> >     supported in this kernel be included in the Linux CIP?
> >
> >     Thanks and Regards,
> >     Rajashree Sankar
> >
> >
> >
> > CONFIDENTIALITY
> > This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is intended only for
> > use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged
> > and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
> > of this e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
> > distribution or copying of this e-mail message, and any attachments
> > thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
> > message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently
> > delete the original and any copies of this email and any prints thereof.
> > ABSENT AN EXPRESS STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY HEREINABOVE, THIS E-MAIL IS
> > NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING. Notwithstanding the Uniform
> > Electronic Transactions Act or the applicability of any other law of
> > similar substance and effect, absent an express statement to the
> > contrary hereinabove, this e-mail message its contents, and any
> > attachments hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance
> > to enter into a contract and are not otherwise intended to bind the
> > sender, Sanmina Corporation (or any of its subsidiaries), or any other
> > person or entity.
>
> --
> Siemens AG, T RDA IOT
> Corporate Competence Center Embedded Linux
>

-- 
CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is 
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain 
legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the 
intended recipient of this e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any 
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message, and any 
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this 
e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and 
permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any prints 
thereof.
ABSENT AN EXPRESS STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY HEREINABOVE, THIS 
E-MAIL IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING.  Notwithstanding the 
Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or the applicability of any other law 
of similar substance and effect, absent an express statement to the 
contrary hereinabove, this e-mail message its contents, and any attachments 
hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a 
contract and are not otherwise intended to bind the sender, Sanmina 
Corporation (or any of its subsidiaries), or any other person or entity.

[-- Attachment #1.1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 7468 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #1.2: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature --]
[-- Type: application/pkcs7-signature, Size: 4212 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 420 bytes --]


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#5632): https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/message/5632
Mute This Topic: https://lists.cip-project.org/mt/77701906/4520388
Group Owner: cip-dev+owner@lists.cip-project.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.cip-project.org/g/cip-dev/leave/8129055/727948398/xyzzy [cip-dev@archiver.kernel.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 7+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 7+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-10-16 10:25 [cip-dev] Camera CSI support for IMX Rajashree Sankar
2020-10-17  9:36 ` Jan Kiszka
2020-10-20  8:29   ` SZ Lin (林上智)
2020-10-20 12:17   ` Rajashree Sankar
2020-10-21  9:50     ` [cip-dev] Request for " Lakshmi Natarajan
2020-10-21 10:57       ` Jan Kiszka
2020-10-21 11:11         ` Lakshmi Natarajan

CIP-dev Archive on lore.kernel.org

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/cip-dev/0 cip-dev/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 cip-dev cip-dev/ https://lore.kernel.org/cip-dev \
		cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org
	public-inbox-index cip-dev

Example config snippet for mirrors

Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://nntp.lore.kernel.org/org.cip-project.lists.cip-dev


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git