linux-amlogic.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* GPIO Interrupts
@ 2020-07-23 18:40 honsch@telus.net
From: honsch@telus.net @ 2020-07-23 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-amlogic

Hi there,
I've been working on a ODroid C2 project for a while, (meson, gxbb) and I cannot get gpio interrupts working from the devicetree.

I'm trying to hook up the PPS gpio driver as well as some gpio IIO triggers.  I had it all working on a 4.x kernel a couple of years ago but on the 5.7 it's a no-go.

The pinctrl-meson driver is missing the hook for gpiod_to_irq(), and the irq-meson-gpio driver is missing the activate function for platform_get_irq() to function.

Has either of these paths ever been implemented or tested?  Am I missing something simple?
Thanks.