linux-iio.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Temperature support for FXLS8471Q accelerometer
@ 2020-01-29 19:32 Dylan Howey
From: Dylan Howey @ 2020-01-29 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-iio

Hi all,

The mma8452 driver supports MMA845x, MMA865x and FXLS8471Q devices.

The FXLS8471Q is unique among these devices in that it has the
additional ability to measure temperature.

Currently there is no support in mma8452 to measure temperature when
the device is FXLS8471Q. Would anyone be opposed to me adding support?
I have hardware and would be able to test my changes.

Dylan