From: Luciano Coelho <luciano.coelho@intel.com>
To: Kevin Locke <kevin@kevinlocke.name>,
	linuxwifi@intel.com, linux-wireless@vger.kernel.org
Cc: Emmanuel Grumbach <emmanuel.grumbach@intel.com>
Subject: Re: [linuxwifi] [RFC] iwlwifi: enable TX AMPDU for some iwldvm
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 21:38:01 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Kevin,

Johannes (johill) is also in this list. :)

If this feature was explicitly disabled, it certainly means that
something was causing problems with it, so I'd be wary to enable it for
all DVM devices.

I guess we could enable it by default for devices that work fine, but
we would have to run it in real life for a lot longer with a lot more
different APs to be sure it won't cause any problems.

Emmanuel, do you happen to remember what was the issue, so Kevin could
test that specific scenario with this specific NIC?

Kevin, meanwhile you could add the option to your default module
configuration so it would be used by default on your machine.

--
Cheers,
Luca.