* Wiregaurd integration to private project
@ 2019-04-17  7:32 bhashkar prakash Singh
From: bhashkar prakash Singh @ 2019-04-17  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I want to integrate Wireguard to my confidential project. I see Wireguard
source code is under GPLv2, if I add any patch to Wiregaurd source code to
work with my confidentail project, do I need to publish complete source
code along with my project source code ?

Any other pointer how I can start work to integrate Wireguard in my project
will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhashkar

* Re: Wiregaurd integration to private project
@ 2019-06-06 11:27 ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-06-06 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bhashkar prakash Singh; +Cc: wireguard

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 01:02:36PM +0530, bhashkar prakash Singh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to integrate Wireguard to my confidential project. I see Wireguard
> source code is under GPLv2, if I add any patch to Wiregaurd source code to
> work with my confidentail project, do I need to publish complete source
> code along with my project source code ?

Please consult with your lawyers, they will know the answer to this
question.  If you do not have a lawyer, then just release the code to
all of your project to be safe, as obviously there is no assets involved
:)

Good luck!

greg k-h

* Re: Wiregaurd integration to private project
       [not found] <F570EAD7-B0C4-4083-BBA9-1D9DD637A6BD@gmail.com>
@ 2019-06-06 20:56 ` George Walker
From: George Walker @ 2019-06-06 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard