toaster.lists.yoctoproject.org archive mirror
* Hello Toaster List!
@ 2017-11-23  5:48 David Brody
From: David Brody @ 2017-11-23  5:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: toaster

Hi everybody,

I'm just getting started with Toaster after using Yocto and wanting a
better interface for it.

Well done and high fives for Toaster!

I would love to get my hands dirty with some minor updates if I can help
but its a bit unclear how to know what is important and can be taken off
the feature / bug list. If somebody could point me in the right direction,
I would be much appreciated.

I have a lot of experience with Bootstrap/Angular and a little with django.

Thanks!
David