* [Qemu-devel] [GIT PULL] 0.10.7 stable release
@ 2009-08-26 21:00 Stephen Depooter
From: Stephen Depooter @ 2009-08-26 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: glommer; +Cc: stephend, qemu-devel

There is a set of changes that have been applied to fix qemu crashes
when the SDL window is resized.  I have seen an arm specific fix get
added to master, as well as an apparently more general fix for all
architectures.  This should be applied to the stable branch as well.
AFAICT, these have only been applied to the stable branch.

The email from Aug 3, "fix sdl window resize" from Stefano Stabellini
is the general fix.

The thread from myself (from July 27) titled "SDL window Resize Crash"
has a patch from Blue Swirl that has been commited to the master
branch as well that fixed the arm specific version of the problem.

I don't have git commit IDs at the moment, but hopefully that should
give enough information to find them.

(I am sending this email from gmail since it allowed me to reply from
the mail archive and hopefully preserve relevant headers, please CC
stephend@xandros.com on replies)

Thanks

* [Qemu-devel] [GIT PULL] 0.10.7 stable release
@ 2009-08-26 13:05 Glauber Costa
From: Glauber Costa @ 2009-08-26 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel; +Cc: aliguori

Hi people

These are the patches I am proposing for 0.10.7 stable release. If you disagree
with any of them, or think a patch should go in that is not in this list, let me know

patches marked as "BACKPORT" are ones who needed to get some modification, although
very simple ones. All others are conflict-less cherry-picks from master

You can find these patches at the master branch of:

git://git.qemu.org/qemu-stable-0.10.git