* Machine ID question
@ 2011-02-09 21:23 John Linn
From: John Linn @ 2011-02-09 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

I used the form to create a new machine ID for the new Xilinx platform
in anticipation of
the code making it into the mainline sometime in the future.

The proposed patches are using ARCH_XILINX in the Kconfig.

Below is the line that it created when I clicked on this link:
http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/machines/download.php

xilinx			MACH_XILINX		XILINX
3343

Did I hose it up as the form wasn't completely clear to me (if I needed
to enter ARCH_XILINX)?

Thanks,
John