* [Bridge] Transparent wired/wirless bridge: is it possible?
@ 2010-10-26  9:24 Mauro Condarelli
From: Mauro Condarelli @ 2010-10-26  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bridge

Hi,
I read a lot on the Internet, but didn't find quite what I need.
I'm not even sure it's possible.

I have a machine with ethernet access and wireless card (in master mode).
Both are running ok under ubuntu maverick.
I also have a separate firewall (wired) acting as DHCP server for my
whole home network.
I would like to bind the two interfaces together with no translation (no
NAT, SNAT, masquerading, ...) so that the machines connecting to the
wireless lan can get their address from the firewall and access the
Internet.

Is this possible with bridging?
If so: can someone point me to the right documentation?

TiA
Mauro