* Linpac on Raspberry Pi
@ 2014-02-14  7:17 Ray Wells
From: Ray Wells @ 2014-02-14  7:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Hams

Over on the RPi list questions are being asked about a packet terminal
program for the RPi to satisfy a mild renewal of interest in connected
mode packet. As a one-time user of Linpac I decided to try to compile it
on the Pi but have run into problems with header files, with vector.h
being the one that is stumping further progress. I haven't so far found
a Debian package that provides vector.h. I've tried to compile both 0.16
and 0.17-pre with similar results.

I found an email in my archives from David Ranch, dated 21-09-12 in
which reference was made to someone running Linpac "with great results".
David is listed as the maintainer.

Is anyone here, and specifically David, able to shed any light on the
problem?

Ray vk2tv