* Testing with Bluestore and Filestore
@ 2017-03-02 16:36 Brett Niver
From: Brett Niver @ 2017-03-02 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sage Weil, Jason Dillaman, ceph-devel

Sage,

Perhaps this has already been discussed, but Jason had a good idea,
that perhaps instead of testing both BS and FS upstream independently,
 and doubling our testing, we might have teuthology randomly pick
which to use.

That would potentially reduce TCs and also give us the testing that
would help prepare for working thru the migration/transition once BS
is ready.

Brett