* Re: [SPDK] RFC patch for NVMe-OF FC transport
@ 2018-11-26 16:34 John Barnard
From: John Barnard @ 2018-11-26 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi Jim,

Sorry I was on PTO last week so I didn't respond.  Anil was also on PTO
last week and will be for this  week too.  He will be taking over most of
the work for pushing this patch.

We are planning on updating the tests to support FC.  We recognize the
importance of these tests for verify continued FC transport operability
when new patches are introduce.  One issue, which I believe Anil discussed
with Ben (and possibly you) at the Developer's Meetup last month was that
FC tests will require an HBA installed on one of the test systems to be
able to run them.  Anil is actively working on this and will be in touch
with you about setting it up.

For now, the patch was pushed as an RFC so you (and others) can review the
transport changes.  I ask that you look at it and give us feedback.  Also,
we do have one unit test working and another one was working, but needs to
be updated with the recent changes to the unit test environment before it
will work again.

Thanks,
John

@ 2018-11-19 21:23 Harris, James R