* Modules problem part-2
@ 2004-01-05 18:25 joy
From: joy @ 2004-01-05 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-newbie

hi,
I did what was told of  me, make modules and make install and the
modules were in place.
but the other problem I had with lsmod and insmod giving me error stating:
QM_MODULES function not implemented
refuses to go away
even at bootup ,
when init runs modprobe, the same error appears a LOT of times.(it
scrolls fast but I could just make out!)

Any ideas?
Thanx in advance,
Joy