* [LARTC] htb v3 not as good as htb v2?
@ 2003-10-08 13:49 Anton Yurchenko
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Anton Yurchenko @ 2003-10-08 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

Hello,

I`ve been using htb v2 for more then a year without any major problems.
Recently I needed to upgrade to newer kernel becouse of non LARTC
related issues. After installing 2.4.22 when the htb qdisc was attached
to the interface even without any rules, I was not able to send more
~1mbit through the interface. After I reversed the htb3 patch and
rebuild with htb2 everything works as normal. Has anyone experienced the
same issue? thanks

--

Anton Yurchenko<phila@dg.net.ua>
Digital Generation