cip-dev.lists.cip-project.org archive mirror
* [cip-dev] : isar-cip-core and cip-kernel-config
@ 2020-02-18 16:20 Gylstorff Quirin
From: Gylstorff Quirin @ 2020-02-18 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi all,

I am currently trying to have all targets in isar-cip-core running with
the matching configuration from cip-kernel-config. For some targets
there are missing config entries to boot Debian 10 e.g. [1].

Should I add these configuration directly to the matching defconfig in
cip-kernel-config or add new defconfig/snippets for isar-cip-core?

Currently I am adding them directly to the defconfigs as it is IHMO
more manageable as it avoid snippets/configs all over the place.

[1]:
https://gitlab.com/Quirin.Gy/cip-kernel-config/-/commit/92979dba2e3c03a422b5b9e8f9c592db9ff43f30

--
Quirin Gylstorff

Siemens AG
Corporate Technology
Research in Digitalization and Automation
Smart Embedded Systems
CT RDA IOT SES-DE
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
81739 Muenchen, Germany
Mobile: +49 173 3746683
mailto:quirin.gylstorff at siemens.com
www.siemens.com/ingenuityforlife

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Jim
Hagemann Snabe; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and
Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich,
Cedrik Neike, Michael Sen, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin
and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB
12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment thereof contain
corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and
its attachments from your system. Thank you.

* [cip-dev] isar-cip-core and cip-kernel-config
@ 2020-06-09 10:00 Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2020-06-09 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev