linux-unionfs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* syncfs improvement for overlayfs
@ 2019-09-27  9:15 admin
From: admin @ 2019-09-27  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: miklos; +Cc: linux-unionfs, cgxu519

Hi Miklos,

It's been a while since I posted my last version of syncfs improvement patch[1]
and I noticed it isn't get merged yet. If you think this patch is still valuable then
I would like to do rebase on latest overlayfs tree and resend for review.
What do you think?

[1]
https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-unionfs/msg04174.html

Thanks,
Chengguang

* Re: syncfs improvement for overlayfs
@ 2020-01-24 14:21 ` Miklos Szeredi
From: Miklos Szeredi @ 2020-01-24 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgxu519; +Cc: linux-unionfs

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 11:15 AM admin <cgxu519@zoho.com.cn> wrote:

> Hi Miklos,
>
> It's been a while since I posted my last version of syncfs improvement patch[1]
> and I noticed it isn't get merged yet. If you think this patch is still valuable then
> I would like to do rebase on latest overlayfs tree and resend for review.
> What do you think?

Hi,

Sorry, this has fallen off my radar.  Can you please rebase and resend?

Thanks,
Miklos

* Re: syncfs improvement for overlayfs
@ 2020-01-30  3:17   ` admin
From: admin @ 2020-01-30  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Miklos Szeredi; +Cc: linux-unionfs

 ---- 在 星期五, 2020-01-24 22:21:38 Miklos Szeredi <miklos@szeredi.hu> 撰写 ----
 > On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 11:15 AM admin <cgxu519@zoho.com.cn> wrote:
 > >
 > > Hi Miklos,
 > >
 > > It's been a while since I posted my last version of syncfs improvement patch[1]
 > > and I noticed it isn't get merged yet. If you think this patch is still valuable then
 > > I would like to do rebase on latest overlayfs tree and resend for review.
 > > What do you think?
 >

 > Hi,
 >
 > Sorry, this has fallen off my radar.  Can you please rebase and resend?

Thanks for your response, I'll do it soon.

Chengguang