* Re: Re: File System shootout...
@ 2003-10-10 11:55 ` Dieter =?unknown-8bit?q?N=FCtzel?=
From: linux-kernel-owner @ 2003-10-10 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nikita; +Cc: linux-kernel, mikeb, Reiserfs-List

> Mike Benoit writes:
>  > To all those who are interested, here are the results of the benchmarks
>  > I've been running over the last week between all the major file systems
>  > (and there different mount options) using both Bonnie++ and IOzone. More
>  > tests are currently underway, so the results will be updated as they
>  > come in.
>  >
>  > Hopefully these results will give you a good comparative overview of each of the
>  > different file systems strengths and weaknesses.
>  >
>  > http://fsbench.netnation.com/
>
> I should probably add that I am getting quite different bonnie++ results
> for reiser4 vs. ext3:
>
> on the box with 128M of ram:

Why no numbers for ReiserFS 3.xx plus data-logging patch (odered/journal/writeback, e.g. current code) like ext3?

Greetings,
   Dieter

* File System shootout...
@ 2003-10-08 18:08 Mike Benoit
From: Mike Benoit @ 2003-10-08 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

--
Best Regards,

Mike Benoit

* RE: File System shootout...
@ 2003-10-07 23:02 Barry, Christopher
From: Barry, Christopher @ 2003-10-07 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Reiserfs-List (E-mail)

Link is broken for me...;-(

To all those who are interested, here are the results of the benchmarks
I've been running over the last week, between all the major file systems
(and there different mount options) using both Bonnie++ and IOzone. More
tests are currently underway, so the results will be updated as they
come in.

Hopefully they will give you a good comparative overview of each of the

@ 2003-10-07 22:45 Mike Benoit